Articles should ideally be no more than 500-1500 words maximum.
Also note that articles should be:
- Related to the pharmaceutical or biotechnology (or related) sector
- Content should have a legitimate news angle (announcing something new and/or timely).
- Don’t write your article like an advertisement or a sales letter.
- Content should keep an impartial tone throughout.
- Please don’t ask question(s) in a press release.
- Use Uppercase and Lowercase lettering appropriately.
- Please ensure links are formatted correctly.
- Make sure each paragraph is spaced out with a line.
- Please ensure the article is properly formatted e.g. do not double space unnecessarily, use appropriate punctuation and symbols.
- Only include a quote that someone might have actually said.
- Links in articles should be be limited to 1 per 200 words.
- Articles should not contain references or links to sexually explicit material, illegal material or profane language.
- Content should not have intent to harm or exact personal revenge against a person or group.
- SPAM related words that will be filtered out by spam filters should be refrained.
- Include available contact information where possible.
- Do not place email addresses within the body of the article.
- Content should contain no or few grammatical and spelling errors.
- Avoid the use of special characters and symbols in headline such as ™ or ©.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any article published directly to pharmiweb or provided to us.